Celestica Recognizes Suppliers With Its 2015 Total Cost of Ownership Supplier Awards
Toronto, Canada – Celestica Inc. (NYSE, TSX: CLS), a global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions, today announced the winners of its 2015 Total Cost of Ownership (TCOOTM) Supplier Awards. The awards honour suppliers who provide the best TCOOTM performance to Celestica and support the company’s overall business objectives.
Celestica is pleased to congratulate the 2015 TCOOTM Supplier Award recipients:
• Best TCOOTM Score Award: Molex, LLC.
• Best Distributor Partner Award: Avnet Electronics Marketing
• Best IT Partner Award: Sisense Inc.
• Partner for Growth Award: Sistemas de Interconexión S.A.
• Best Design Partner, Custom Mechanicals Award: Delta Electronics, Inc.
• Best Design Partner, Electronics Award: Broadcom Limited
• Best Technical Design Solutions Award: Amphenol FCI and Intel Corporation
• Best Sustainability Partner Award: ON Semiconductor
• Best Custom Mechanical Partner Award: LFE Corporation
• Best Interconnect Passives and Electromechanical Partner Award: Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
• Best Semiconductor Partner Award: NXP Semiconductors
• Best Renewable Energy Partner Award: Xinyi Solar (North America) Inc.
• Best Indirect Services Partner Award: Adecco USA Inc. and Adecco Employment Services Limited
• Best Regional TCOOTM Score Award - Asia: Fagerdala Singapore Pte Ltd.
• Best Regional TCOOTM Partner Award - Americas and Europe: Innovative Packing Solutions
In addition, Celestica would like to recognize the following honourees who made a significant contribution to its supply chain goals in 2015:
• Best TCOOTM Score Award category: LFE Corporation and Yan Tat Corporation
• Best Distributor Partner Award category: Arrow Electronics, Inc. and Future Electronics
• Best IT Partner Award category: IBM Global Services
• Partner for Growth Award category: Broadcom Limited and Well-Tech Electronics
• Best Technical Design Solutions Award category: Fagerdala Singapore Pte. Ltd. and TTM Technologies Inc.
• Best Sustainability Partner Award category: NXP Semiconductors and Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
• Best Regional TCOOTM Partner Award category, Asia: Ideal Jacobs (Xiamen) Corporation
• Best Regional TCOOTM Partner Award category, Americas and Europe: Arnold Industries Cork Ltd.
“We are pleased to recognize this year’s TCOOTM award winners and honourees for their exceptional achievements in helping us to drive speed, flexibility and innovation through our supply chain,” said Paul Blom, Chief Procurement Officer, Celestica. “These companies play an important role in our future as we work together to build a more intelligent and flexible supply chain to enable our customers’ success and to meet the market demands of tomorrow.”
Celestica’s TCOOTM Supplier Awards program celebrates the achievements of the top performers in Celestica’s global network of over 4,000 suppliers. Celestica’s TCOOTM system is focused on evaluating supplier performance by measuring the total cost to produce, deliver and support products and services beyond the supplier invoice price. As such, it considers the following supplier attributes: quality, delivery, price, flexibility, innovation and technology.
For more information on Celestica’s TCOOTM Supplier Awards, please visit www.celestica.com.
Celestica is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to drive our customers’ success. Through our simplified global operations network and information technology platform, we are solid partners who deliver informed, flexible solutions that enable our customers to succeed in the markets they serve. Committed to providing a truly differentiated customer experience, our agile and adaptive employees share a proud history of demonstrated expertise and creativity that provides our customers with the ability to overcome complex challenges.
For further information on Celestica, visit its website at http://www.celestica.com.
The company’s securities filings can also be accessed at http://www.sedar.com and http://www.sec.gov.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Statements contained in this news release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are predictive in nature and may be based on current expectations, forecasts or assumptions involving risks and uncertainties that could cause actual outcomes to differ materially from the forward-looking statements themselves. For those statements, we claim the protection of the safe harbour for forward-looking statements contained in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and in applicable Canadian securities legislation. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future actions, events or outcomes. You should understand that the risks, uncertainties and factors which are identified in our various public filings at www.sedar.com and www.sec.gov could affect our future actions, events and outcomes and could cause them to differ materially from those expressed in such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are provided for the purpose of providing information about management’s current expectations and plans relating to the future. Readers are cautioned that such information may not be appropriate for other purposes. Except as may be required under applicable securities laws, we disclaim any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
For more information, please contact: